HHI: Sand, Sea & Sun
What is it about serene, yet sophisticated Hilton Head Island, South Carolina that makes it so special? It could be its great natural beauty, its Lowcountry cultural and historical appeal, or the many fun and interesting activities available.
Enjoy a scenic stroll through the pages of Hilton Head Island: Sand, Sea and Sun.
- Original Color Photographs of Hilton Head Island’s natural beauty, wildlife, and favorite tourist landmarks
- Perfect memento to relive your vacation year round
- Lovely gift for bride and groom, wedding party and out-of-town guests
- Ample signing space for a wedding, anniversary, birthday or family reunion guest book
“The real beauty of Hilton Head Island is that it is a great place and home at the same time. The island is a great place because we have beautiful beaches, pristine golf courses and waterways, restaurants and tennis facilities, to name a few. These amenities represent some of the qualities we associate with making this island our home, but our island’s beauty lies as much in the strength and passion of our residents who are involved in the support, care and quality of life for resident and visitors alike.”
- Drew A. Laughlin, Mayor, Town of Hilton Head Island
Lydia Inglett is the head of a book publishing company internationally known and respected for their coffee table-style fine art and photography books. An avid photographer and resident of Hilton Head Island, she has photographed this beautiful place to share with those who visit and with those who stay.
11.5 x 9.25 in.
Hardcover with Dust Jacket